Sunday, October 15, 2006

37 weeks and 3 days

Well, we went to the Dr. again on Thursday. I am now 2 cm dilated and there were some other little changes that are a little too graphic to share. She wants us to be induced on Friday, October 20th (38 weeks) if I haven't had the baby by then. I am not absolutely sure that I want that though. She sensed my hesitation and said that she would let us hold off another week if we aren't ready, but that she would need another ultrasound to make sure it is safe. We have to let her know by Monday the 16th what we want to do. In the mean time I have to continue going to the hospital twice a week for the non-stress tests. The pro/con list seems to be about even so it makes the decision really tough. I will let you know what we decide.













Our house is coming along now. It has been drywalled and the walls have been textured. The stucco is on the exterior. We also have doors inside and out!! We have pictures, but Stephen is the picture dude, so he will post them tomorrow.



Well, that is it for now. We go to the Dr. again on Tuesday (if the baby isn't out before then). We will update you after that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just going to call you and see if there was a new Hanna in the world yet? Miss ya!

Melissa said...

so yesterday... my mom tried calling you and stephen a few times- and she came RUNNING down the stairs, hair still wet from the shower, to tell me one of two things was happening; 1. (in a very excited voice) THEY'RE AT THE HOSPITAL!, or 2. (in a normal voice)... they're at church. it was pretty entertaining- wish you could have seen it!

The Morris Family said...

I am so excited to hear the announcement that my nephew has arrived. I know your decision is not an easy one to make. Best of luck! We are sending you lots of prayers!