Thursday, August 07, 2008

Phoenix to Missouri ON TIME

Well, the day came faster than we wanted as many things do, Stephen has reported in. He is currently in Missouri. He called me from the airport to tell me he had arrived. I didn't get to talk to him much. He did say that there wasn't much going on yet. They picked Stephen to be a leader in the transfer from Phoenix to Missouri. I guess being an "old guy" in the Army is already setting Stephen apart.

The boys and I are doing fine. Sure we are sad and wish he had gotten his extension till the 11th, but honestly the longer we waited the more the anxiety built. I think I feel better now that he has gone and I am not stressing about how I am going to handle it. As long as we stay busy we will get through just fine.

Logan is sick YET AGAIN. We were at work today and he started getting a runny nose and a fever. He is now coughing, sneezing and is drained of all energy. I can see it in his little eyes. Poor guy. I could have a pity party about the timing of his illness, but I won't. Oh well, just another thing to keep my mind busy. When your babies are sick you don't have time to think about anything else.

I will try to keep updating you as much as possible as promised. Pictures might be on hold for a while though. I lost our camera in Phoenix last weekend so until I can get another camera we can't take any new pictures.

No comments: