Thursday, July 02, 2009

2 Month Follow up (at almost 11 weeks)








Well, Abigail had her 2 month follow up today. We were a bit late getting her in for it, but she made it. She was 12 lbs 4 oz which puts her at 69th percentile for weight. She is 23 1/2 in long which is the 75th percentile. Her head is in the 37th percentile. So she is long and chunky. BIG GIRL!! She also got two shots today. Stupid Tricare only allows two vaccines at a time so she has to go back in two weeks for two more = ( Poor baby girl.


Abigail is starting to smile and coo. It is SSSSOOOO freaking cute. I love this age. I think I will say that of every age until about 1 1/2 - 2 years old. The Dr. said she will be rolling over very soon. She seems like she wants to. She also sleeps a 6 hour stretch at night already!! She falls asleep around 1030 and wakes up at 530. She then eats and falls back asleep for another couple of hours. It's GREAT!

Zack is in Illinois with my family right now. He went last Saturday for 14 days. He is having a blast. He was with my mom until yesturday and is now at my dad's cabin. All of that side of the family will be at the cabin for the 4th so he will have a blast! I guess he is already fishing and has been successful.


Logan isn't really doing the greatest right now. I think he is having some transition issues. With Stephen being far from home he hasn't been able to Skype with the family in over a week. Also, he gets random brief phone calls and Logan hasn't been in the mood to talk. Now Zack is gone too. All of that in addition to being a new big brother and having a broken collar bone (which is doing much better by the way) isn't making for a happy boy lately. I feel bad for him but at the same time the fits are getting on my last nerve.




Stephen arrived in Iraq on the 1st safely. He said the landing was sort of freaky because the spiral in and do it fast. I guess that makes sense but when your only used to commercial flights where it's slow and gradual I'm sure that would be weird.


He got a great job in Iraq. He will be assisting Dr.s and PA's with patient care on the FOB (forward operating base). He will not being sent out for any missions. He is very happy with this position. Maybe some guys want to get out there and see the action but he wants to help people not hurt them. He chose to be a medic so that he could prevent death not cause it. Of course if it came down to it he would do his soldierly duty but he is glad he can do the happier part of his job instead for now.

He can receive mail and packages. They aren't resticted by much, they of course can't have weapons but they also can't have alcohol. I encourage people to send him letters, cards, pictures or even care packages. His address is

PFC Stephen Hanna
HHT, 4-9 CAV, 2 BCT, 1 CD
FOB Warrior, APO, AE 09338

I'm doing about the same. I'm tired of headaches so I'm going to see a crack-o-practor I think but other than that I'm pretty much fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!