Tuesday, December 05, 2006

In the HOME stretch

Well, our house is done!!! We are signing the paper work tomorrow and Thursday and are supposed to get the keys on Thursday or Friday. We did a walk through last Thursday and pointed out all the things that we wanted fixed. We were supposed to sign some paper that day, but they weren't ready. We are so excited. I am itching to get Chirstmas decorations up and I have had to wait until we are moved in.
Logan is doing good. He had to go to the Dr. last Friday because he has been really fussy and vomits after every feeding. The Dr. had us monitor this over the last month and things just didn't improve. I finally had enough and took him it. Dr. Valdez thinks it is acid reflux and put him on Zantac for it. It seems to have helped some. He doesn't vomit as much. He is still fussy, but I am thinking he is just going to be that way. At the appointment he weighed 9lbs 4ozs. He is getting so big so fast. I can't believe he is already 6 1/2 weeks old already. That just doesn't seem possible.
Zack is doing pretty good. He and I have both been sick this week. He caught a cold and passed it on to me. I kept him home from school the last two days to recooperate. I should have made him go though, all he did was play. He is upset because he has been having to stay away form Logan while he is sick. We have managed to keep Logan cold free so far. I guess that when the Mom is sick she passed antibodies through breast milk and the baby usually doesn't catch the illness. Good deal, I don't think I have the energy for a sick baby right now.
I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season. I wish I could see the all of you that I am so far away from!!! I miss you all!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

well... TECHNICALLY i'm far away now too (and yes, I am a little bitter about that!) but I am so excited for you guys and a house to call your own! hope the rest of the painting went well!! i love love love those turtles Roxy... you're too talented for me!