Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving Week

Well Thanksgiving has come and gone. Logan turns 5 weeks today. Where has the time gone? Logan is getting to be so big. He hasn't been weighed in a couple of weeks but with his average rate of growth he should be about 8lbs 9oz. He is starting to sleep better, the last three nights have been wonderful. Roxy has been taking really cute picture of him, be sure to check out the album so you can see them all. Logan's next appointment isn't until December 20th. Zack has continued to be great help and is constantly holding Logan and tending to him.
































Thanksgiving was at my Aunt's house this year. We celebrated with a new extended family and it was a lot of fun. One of my co-workers was gracious enough to cover my position for the last half of my shift and I was able to join my family. Grandma and Grandpa Hanna wouldn't put Logan down. He behaved very well and didn't fuss at all. Zack reluctantly played with my second cousin, Kaitlyn. She was our flower girl last year. She followed him all over the place, we think he has a new girlfriend. My cousin Brian and I are this years horseshoe tournament winners (that means I have bragging rights for the next year, haha Uncle Morris.) We hope all of you had as good or better a Thanksgiving as us.










Our house has slowed down some. There isn't much left to be done though. We close in one week from today. Roxy is getting really excited about moving. Our landscaping is done, we aren't very happy with it. It looks like they just slopped it together. For some weird reason they planted two bushes in the middle of the river rock. Many of our viewers are from the mid west and may not be use to river rock but one thing is for certain, you never plant things in the middle of it. We'll see what we can do about getting it fixed. Nevertheless, it is exciting to think that in two weeks we'll be moving in!

Keep in touch everyone. If you don't have our email you can click on our names to left side of the blog and email us from there. Hope everyone is well and happy holidays!

2 comments:

The Morris Family said...

Logan is growing too fast! What a little cutie pie! I just want to pick him up and give him a big hug and kiss! I am so happy that your Thanksgiving was nice. MaKayla was also a good girl and enjoyed being held by everyone.

Lots of love!
=) DeAnna

Anonymous said...

So I was checking out your pics. Boy, you guys have a thing for baby feet! ;-)