Monday, July 23, 2007

9 Months Old



I don't even know what to say about Logan right now. He has changed so much so fast that I can hardly keep up. He turned 9 months on the 20th and I just feel like my baby is gone and has been replaced by a wild little boy with a mind of his own.



He has recently changed my mind about thinking he is going to skip crawling. He is getting closer to crawling every day. If you put him on his hands and knees he will stay and rock a bit. He now loves being on his tummy and has even taken a few naps in the position. the other day he was sitting on the floor playing and I had to run outside for a minute so I had Zack watch him. When I came back in Logan was on the other side of the room. Zack said he log rolled over to a toy he wanted. He has not done it again so I can't be sure if that is what really happened. I have watched him get almost all the way onto his hands and knees though to reach for a toy.



Logan is doing some other new things that just amaze me. He now growls when he wants a drink or bite of something I have. He also does this if he is hungry and we are going towards the kitchen. It is sooooo cute. He gets a sippy cup now that he proudly holds on his own. He has learned how to clap his hands and is doing it all the time now. He looks for the excitement in Mom and Dad's faces when he does it. He gets so excited by it.



There has been a bit of a change with Zack too. Not in the same sort of way of course. His is more of a visual change. I will put a picture up and you see if you can notice what it is. He is getting ready to start school in 2 weeks so this new thing will be short lived.




Stephen and I are about the same. My birthday was pretty nice. I got a digital video recorder which is something Stephen and I have been wanting for a long time. It is just in time to record Logan and his new milestones.





We did finally put some rock in our back yard (this is what us Arizonans use instead of grass). We wanted it in before the Monsoons hit to avoid a big mud puddle for a back yard. We were successful.


Oh yea!! We sold our Scion. We didn't get much over what we owed on it so that is sorta a bummer, but oh well. We are glad to be rid of the payments. We are going to try to wait a bit before getting another car. When we do get another it will be a point A to B car this time.

I guess that is all I can come up with for now.





1 comment:

The Morris Family said...

Ohhhh, what cuties! Logan is getting so big! I wish I could see him rolling, crawling, growling, etc. I am missing so much! Zach sure does look older with is mohawk! What fun for him! I wonder where he gets the crazy hair ideas from? Hmmmm, let me think!