Monday, January 26, 2009

A Little Past The 1/2 Way Mark
























Well it has been a while, sorry about that. As you can imagine life is a bit busy and exhausting for me. It can be a bit much sometimes being pregnant, working, taking care of a 9 year old and 2 year old boy, and having your husband away. I do what I can.


Everyone is doing pretty well. Stephen is nearing the end of his training. He has about 8 weeks left. I think he would back me saying he will be happy to move on to the next stage of his career. He is tired of living with a bunch of guys in bunk beds. He has made some great friends but he had also found some people he can't wait to get away from.

At this point he is on top with education and physical training. As long as he can stay on this path he will be able to get honor grad. That would go on his record and look really good when it comes to promotions and opportunites.


The sad part is that Stephen has basically been fighting cold after mutan cold since he left 5 1/2 months ago. As soon as one passes another one comes. He can't wait to be rid of all the germs that come with mass living.


Zack is doing ok. He is still being a handfull and a 1/2. He is improving in school. His teacher is a great help. He has been tutoring every Friday 1:1 with him and it seems to be working. He had is Pinewood Derby car race this last weekend. He didn't do so hot but it was fun. He still hangs out with the nextdoor neighbor boys all the time. They are good kids and I really love their whole family so it is great. Besides his friends everything is Star Wars right now. He got tons of Star Wars toys for Christmas and is always looking for the "rare" guys at the store when we go.


Logan is getting big (still small though). He is a little chatter box. That kid says anything now. Don't say it if you don't want him to repeat it. Between him speaking and signing there is nothing he can't get across anymore. He is into Thomas, Cars, Wall-E, trucks, and playing outside. He moved up to a toddler bed at Christmas with no problems. He loves being a big boy. He still won't come out of his room without permission most of the time though. He will open and shut the door until you tell him he can come out. It's cute.


As for me, I don't even know. I really don't have much time to do much besides stick to my mom routine. My days are basically always the same as the one before; go to work, come home and pick up Zack, start some laundry, make dinner, clean up the massive mess that Logan makes all over the kitchen at dinner, get the kids ready for bed, pass out. That's about it. I keep the house picked up but can never seem to find time to do the deep cleaning. I still try to play games with my girlfriends every few weeks or so. We took a break around the holidays but are trying to get back on track. I have been reading a lot lately. When the kids are watching T.V. or if I'm not tired once they are down. It's all about the Twilight series right now. I'm 1/2 way through book 3.

We are all really missing Stephen. I know he feels the same about us too. As it looks right now we won't be able to join him until after the baby is born and big enough to move. We are 26 weeks along right now so if that tells you anything about the long road we still have to endure until we can all be together again. By the time it is all said and done we will have been apart for about 11 months I think. His orders say Texas at this point but that can change anytime from now til the it's time to report basically. If we hear anything new I will let you all know.

Take care and keep in touch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Military life is very hard--I'm an Army Brat, and can sympathize! There was a time where my dad went to Korea for one year, then immediately to Texas for another year, while my mom, brother and I stayed in Arizona. That was a hard 2 years...

26 weeks along? Are you telling if it's a boy or a girl? You didn't say in your blog...

Twilight is awesome, but warning you that Meyers throws a huge curve ball in the four and final book!

The Morris Family said...

Thank you so much for updating. I love seeing pictures of the kids. They are both getting so BIG!!! I look at MaKayla and think to myself that Logan is about the same size but it is still hard to imagine because it has been too long since I have seen you all!

Hang in there! I know you are going through some tough times but it will get better! And you are have a GIRL!!!! I can't wait!

I love you all very much!

abocefen-tamf said...



العاب ديكور و تلوين coloring and decorating games



العاب الحب و الزواج love and couple games



العاب اطفال baby games



العاب سباقات و سيارات car and racing games



العاب الغاز puzzle games



العاب اكشن action games



العاب قتال و حرب war and fighting games



العاب رياضيه sports games



العاب مضحكه fun games



video ball movies فيديو كورة



cartoon movies افلام كرتون



fuuny مقاطع مضحكه