Sunday, February 22, 2009

Okay, don't fall over. So I decided not to wait 6 months between blog posts, big deal. I just don't want to clean my house and thought this would be something I could say I did that was still productive. hehehe

The boys are great. Zack just earned his Bear Badge in Cub Scouts. He was excited. Sorry no pictures because his den leader isn't very good about contacting us and we didn't know he was getting it until they called him up. GGGgggrrrrrr


School is going well for him right now. He has improved a great deal over the last few months. He earned most improved student of the month a little while back. His spelling grades have proven his increased effort. His continues to work 1:1 with his teacher every Friday which is a big help.


Logan is a big boy now. He has gone pee in the potty 3 times today!!!! I only put a diaper on him once so far today and that was to lay him down for his nap. WWWWWooooo HHHHooooo





He is a combination of sweet heart and monster most days. He loves to throw food all over the kitchen at every meal time. I can't figure out how to stop this behavior. I take his food away and put him in timeout and he laughs. I make him clean it up and he thinks it's a game. I ignore him and he again thinks it's a game. I don't even know what to do with him. I hate the terrible two's!!!




Stephen is okay. He has been injured for over a month and every time he thinks he is getting better he injures himself again. It is his ribs. He had an x-ray but nothing appears to be broken. He thinks he tore a muscle.



Beside physically he is doing great. He is still on track for Honor Grad. He's scores are still really high. He was put up for soldier of the week and came in second then put up for another award and came in second AGAIN. He really hopes to get selected again so he can grab 1st this time.














I went and saw Stephen for Valentine's Day. I was there 3 days. We had such a great time. It was so nice to have that time to reconnect. It is really hard having a long distance marriage sometimes, especially when you are pregnant.



Speaking of pregnancy, mine is going great. I haven't had any big issues to speak of. Just my heart thing still. It is a little annoying but nothing I can't handle. I have been doing good with weight gain. I think I will gain a bit more this time than with Logan but that is probably good since I really didn't gain enough last time. I am 31 weeks (on Tues.) now and feel and look the part. I haven't been very good about taking belly pictures so sorry I don't have any for you. Trust me, it's there and getting big. Just picture what I would look like if I had swallowed a women's basketball and was holding my shirt up. That's about right.

I just want to give a quick shout out to Bonnie (my step-mother) who just completed her round of radiation treatment. She recently was diagnosed with breast cancer and has been a trooper in her battle to kick it's butt!!!!! GO BONNIE!!!!! Remember to show your support to all the women you know who have fought this battle. Early detection is the key ladies!!!!

1 comment:

The Morris Family said...

It is about time for an update! I love the pictures. Please post more pics of the kids. They grow so fast and I miss them! I miss you too! One belly picture before Miss Hanna arrives please!

I love your hair, very cute!