Monday, September 18, 2006

Hello all

Well, I have attempted to create this in hopes to keep people better connected with what is going on with my family here in AZ. As you should know by now I am quickly coming up on being 34 weeks pregnant with my second MALE child. Stephen and I are currently in the process of having our first home built. The process has been very rocky and it appears that our home will not be done in time for our child's birth like we had hoped. Now it sounds more like it will be about 1 month or so later. Zachary and I are currently residing with some friends who live in the town where we are building our new home (Sahuarita). We are doing this so that Zack could start his first grade school year off at his new school instead of transferring part way through. Stephen has to stay at our home in Tucson to tend to the other 5 family members we have (our cats).
It sounds like my Dr. is wanting our baby to be born in a little over 3 weeks from now. We are frantically trying to get ready for the arrival. It is a bit hard when there is no nursery to set up. We are attempting to re-arrange our house to fit the baby and all that comes with a baby in. Some how we will make it all work.

2 comments:

The Morris Family said...

I am so happy that you got your blog up and running. This will be a nice way to keep in touch and watch as Zach and baby grow!

=) DeAnna

Unknown said...

I think what you and your sister are doing with these blog pages is a great idea. I look forward to seeing your pictures.

MA