Thursday, September 28, 2006

35 Week Update


Well, I am 35 weeks pregnant today!! (this picture is my 34 week picture) I saw the nurse practitioner today. The update is that I am 1 1/2 cm dilated and the baby his way down town now. She did the Strep-b test today (a little early) because I guess it is a little early for the baby to be as low as he is. I guess the chances of me going into labor a little early are slightly greater. I also spoke with her about whether or not I need to be induced at 37 weeks if I haven't gone into labor by then. She spoke with the Dr. and they decided that if everything remains good for the next couple of weeks we will be able to hold off until around 38 weeks. I guess Northern American baby boys are more prone to having difficulties if born early than other babies (don't ask me why). I learned something new today.
I am finally going to start getting more rest. She has cut my work hours back to 4 hours a day instead of 8. She gave me the option to stop working, but I just don't see the point. I have tons of energy in the morning, it is just the afternoon that I start dragging. This way I can work the morning then go home and get some rest until it is time for me to get Zack. I can finally get caught up on my GILMORE GIRLS and recover from this bronchitis I have =)
I love that show. I pre-ordered season 6 and it finally came last week. I just found out that season 7 started this week already. They really should give you a change to watch the season on disc before they bring out the new season. I was really planning on watching it on TV this time instead of buying it on DVD. So much for that idea. GGGRRRRrrrrrr.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I LOVE this picture of you. Too Cute!! I am happy to hear that you are going down to half day and taking care of yourself!

Love,

Ma

The Morris Family said...

Roxy you look beautiful!!! I wish I would have done a professional photo of my pregnant belly. Looking good Momma!