Monday, September 25, 2006

Sept 25th update


I will be posting some pictures in the next day or so. I finally took a few. Lets see, what sort of updates do I have for you? Well, my sister DeAnna had her baby. A little girl and she is adorable. Stephen and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary this weekend. We didn't do much, but it was still very nice. Since we rarely see one anther it was nice just to be able to spend a little time together. We were able to get our house situated for our baby to come home to. It is a big stress reliever to know that when the baby does come we are ready. There are still things that need to be done, but at least we have all the nessessities taken care of.
I will be seeing the nurse pract. on Thursday, so we will see what she has to say. Thursday will mark my 35th week of my pregnancy!!!! We are getting very close now. I am afraid that I am going to get in trouble for still being sick. I have had a "cold" (I guess that is what it is) for 5 weeks now, and my body is exhausted. I was told that I needed to put on a few pounds, and I haven't been able to with being sick, I actually lost a couple. I will most likely be in trouble for that too. Oh well, I know the baby is growing like a little weed and I am eating very healthy and that is all that matters.
So look for an update on Thursday for Friday on how things go at the Dr.s. There should be pictures before that (if I can figure out how to post them).

2 comments:

The Morris Family said...

Yeah, I am so excited to see some belly pictures of you! It won't be long now, only a few weeks to go!

=) Banana

Unknown said...

Yah, me too! I can't wait to see some belly pictures. I love the picture you chose for the title page.
Ma Baker