Monday, August 27, 2007

Go Logan Go!!!!!!!



Well, he is up and crawling now!!!!! It happened on Friday. We knew he was close and then it just happened. He is still pretty slow and unsure of himself, but I am sure that will be a thing of the past in the next day or so. Stephen and I were both home to witness the big event so that was really nice. We had our video camera on hand so we grabbed it and caught a tiny bit on video too. It is so nice being home so that I can see these big milestones. Stephen just happened to have a late shift Friday.



Logan has also learned to pull himself up to standing in his crib. Now when he wakes up he stands up and yells for us while watching the door for us to come in. What happened to my little baby? Everything has changed so much in the last few weeks.



Logan's little tooth has grown so fast. It is almost all the way in already. The one next to it is so close to popping through. Stephen and Grandpa Larry say it is in, but it isn't.



We all got up and went fishing on Saturday morning. Stephen caught 1 fish, Zack caught none and Mom caught 2. Mom only fished for about 10 minutes during the 2 hours we were there and caught the most fish. Stephen says I cheated because I caught them both right at the shore line and basically just dipped my line and pulled out a fish. Whatever, a fish on a line is a fish on a line if you ask me.


We took the boys and stayed the night at Grandma and Grandpa Hanna's this weekend. Their pool was finished last week so we had to go break it in. The boys has a lot of fun swimming in the pool. Logan is such a water baby. Zack has learned to squat dive and get rings from the bottom of the pool.


We actually stayed at there house to get Logan used to staying there for next weekend. Stephen and I are taking a weekend trip to Las Vegas and Logan is staying with Grandma and Grandpa for the weekend. This will be his first time away from Mommy. I am not sure who is going to have a harder time with it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Logan looks so proud of himself in that picture. I am glad you both got to witness the big event.

Luv Ma

The Morris Family said...

Oh, I wish I could see Logan hitting all the milestones. Look at that little tooth, how cute! I miss you all so much!

I hope Zach had a good time fishing. He was so excited about going for the first time. Congrats on catching the most fish. The fish must just like women more =).

I love their new pool, very nice!! I am sure the boys will take full advantage of it! They will have a great time at Grandma & Grandpa’s. You two have fun, you deserve it!

Melissa said...

i want updates please!! how else do you expect me to get through my workday :)
Hope Zach had a wonderful birthday!