Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Logan's 9 Month Pictures

Here are some of Logan's 9 month pictures that we got taken at JCPenny's a week or so ago. If you would like to see all of the pictures on smilesbywire.com call me or shoot me an email and I will give you my pass code. I don't want to publish on here for reasons I am sure I don't need to say.

I know he is my son, but seriously, could he be any more cute????!!!!! We had a really hard time picking the best ones. I don't think he knows how to not be cute in front of a camera.


















2 comments:

The Morris Family said...

HE IS SUCH A CUTE PIE! What a little ham in front of the camera. I want all the pictures! I wish I could see him beginning to crawl and pull himself up.

Big big hugs to Zach and Logan for me!
Aunt Banana

Anonymous said...

You write very well.